SilkQuit Meter v2.60
The current version of SilkQuit calculates the time you have been quit, the total amount of money not spent on your habit, and the time you've saved by not smoking. Your quit duration is shown in years, calendar months, weeks, hours, minutes and seconds. By using a configurable hot-key combination you can paste detailed quit information into any document, handy if you're involved with an online support forum.
First released in 1997, the SilkQuit quit meter has set the standard by which other meters are judged. Having undergone a number of upgrades the current version is 2.60 and is available for Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
SilkQuit v2.60 has the following features:
- Designed to be unobtrusive by minimising to a small icon on your taskbar
- The only meter in the world that calculates calendar months correctly
- Tracks your true quit time; does not add/remove an hour during daylight savings and standard time changes
- International currencies and time formats supported automatically
- One-touch operation to "hot-paste" your quit details into any document
- Calculates time quit in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds
- Calculates number of cigarettes not smoked since you quit
- Calculates money saved in your local currency
- Calculates time saved by not smoking
- Customise the text which appears in your quit details
- Multiple users supported (see Multiple User FAQ)
SilkQuit v2.60 is compatible with:
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT
Windows ME, Windows 98, and Windows 95
Want to change your hot-paste text?
You can review the TaurusScript user guide to help you construct your own hot-paste text.
Want to configure your meter for chewing tobacco?
Check out our instructions for configuring your meter for chewing tobacco.